Friday, June 17, 2005

Toasted Cheese Sandwich

I was really hungry at about 3am and so I made a half of a toasted cheese sandwich. This was done with Matthew's All Natural Honey 12 Grain Bread and Land O' Lakes Extra Sharp Cheddar. I put it in my toaster oven until it was lightly toasted. As a dip I used PathMark brand ketchup next to Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard. The ketchup bottle was one of those plastic squeeze ones and it was almost out. That kind of sucked. I'm going to need more ketchup soon. Overall the sandwich was alright. It wasn't quite toasted enough and I didn't really sit down to eat it. I sort of milled around in the kitchen and ate the whole thing in five or six bites. It reminded me that I need to get a frying pan so I can make a real grilled cheese sandwich. I don't think I should have eaten this sandwich so late at night now that I think about it.

Sandwich: B
Eating this sandwich really late at night: D+
Ketchup bottle being nearly empty: D-
Not having a frying pan: F
Overall experience: C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home