Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nutrageous Candy Bar

At about 9pm yesterday I had a Reese's Nutrageous candy bar. This is my favorite candy bar because I feel that all the ingredients work in concert to create a nearly perfect candy bar experience. I remember the first time I had one was when one arrived in the daily mail along with some related literature. I was 12 or 13 years old and I think Nutrageous must have been new at the time. I was initially skeptical of a candy bar that would need to be advertised by sending it to people in the mail, but I went ahead and tried it anyway. The rest is history. I only have one complaint and that is that this candy bar is always crumbly. I sometimes want one, but don't get one because it is so crumbly. I understand that it's just the way it has to be, but still it gives me pause when saying that Nutrageous is the best candy bar.

Nutrageous Candy Bar: A
Crumbliness: C-
Overall Experience: B+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home