Friday, May 26, 2006

I Drank Some Tea and Now I Have a Funny Taste in My Mouth


I went up to the corner store to get something to drink just a little while ago. I went from cooler case to cooler case, hoping something would catch my eye, but no luck. I considered getting some juice, but I hate it when juice has "natural flavors" in it. Finally I got a 23.5 oz. can of Arizona Brand Sun Brewed Style Iced Tea. This drink has "natural lemon flavor" in it, which I don't like, but I got it anyway. I went home, cracked it open, and settled in for an episode of MTV's "Next". The first half of the tea was good, but then, about halfway through, I noticed a weird metallic flavor in my mouth. I smelled the tea. This provided no clue. I took another sip. I couldn't be sure, but it seemed like the metallic flavor was coming from the tea. I drank some water to try to rinse the taste away. This did nothing. I've brushed my teeth several times since then as well drinking several more glasses of water. I still have a metallic taste in my mouth and, if anything, it's worse now than it was.

First Half of 23.5 oz. Can of Arizona Sun Brewed Style Iced Tea: B
Metallic Taste: F
Overall Experience: D-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you wear braces?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home