Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mexican Omelet Burrito



I had a Mexican omelet burrito from this place called Castro's for lunch today. I have had this same item many times from this same place. It is delicious. In fact, it's so delicious that I am rendered incapable of knowing when enough is enough. The thing is that the Mexican omelet burrito is huge. Way too huge to eat the whole thing. Today I ate almost the whole thing because I was enjoying it so much. I stopped with a couple bites left because I was starting to feel unpleasantly full. I wish I had only eaten about 75% of what I did eat, because then I would have still been enjoying myself afterwards rather than feeling a little sick. The thing is that I can't help it. How can you stop eating something that's so delicious?

Mexican Omelet Burrito: A
Amount Eaten: C
Overall Experience: A-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home