Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Love a Good Egg Salad Sandwich


As I said in the headline of this post, I love a good egg salad sandwich and that's exactly what I had yesterday at Junior's. Junior's is a restaurant known for cheesecake located on the corner of Flatbush and DeKalb in Brooklyn, NY. The decor looks to have stopped evolving sometime in the late 1960's. Now, I'm always a little cautious when ordering an egg salad sandwich for fear that a bad egg salad sandwich might poison me. However, I put this fear aside and decided that if anyplace would have a good and non-poisonous egg salad sandwich it would be Junior's. I was right. There was plenty of egg salad and a little lettuce between two slices of rye bread. Brilliant. I loved it. Maybe it wasn't the best egg salad sandwich of all time, and it certainly wasn't groundbreaking in any way, but I wanted a delicious plain egg salad sandwich on rye and I got a delicious plain egg salad sandwich on rye . Afterwards I felt great, rather than poisoned. Also, every table is provided with a bowl of pickles, which I enjoyed.

Egg Salad Sandwich: A-
Not Being Poisoned by Egg Salad Sandwich: A+
Bowl of Pickles: A-
Decor at Junior's: A+
Overall Experience: A

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my coke float was also fantastic. i can't believe i live so close to Juniors and have only gone once. that might be a crime. if it isn't it should be.

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must admit, im dissapointed. "things i eat" dissolves so quickly once again...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home