Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2006's Worst Sandwich

I just ate a sandwich consisting of bread, frozen Pathmark brand Seasoned Fries (heated up in a toaster oven), relish, mustard, mayonnaise, and hot sauce. I prepared this not because I suspected that it might be good, but because there was nothing else to eat. It was disgusting. The worst part was that the seasoned fries had been in the freezer for at least six months and were really freezer burned. Despite all the crap I put on them I could taste the freezer burn. I can still taste it. This is the worst sandwich I've had in a long time. For awfulness, it beats the Swiss cheese on burnt toast by a mile. Not only did it taste bad, but it made me feel like never eating again for fear that I might taste something like this.

Seasoned Fries Sandwich: F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home